Saturday, June 9, 2007

Letter To Request For Disconnection

35 hours the chances

to Yita (for jen)


I called at eleven o'clock Saturday night a chance to talk and how life seemed to take us. I'd say, with conviction, it was not random, it was the pure manifestation of destiny. I insisted that it was random, the fight over the phone, the term and the subsequent meeting in a room that could be anyone, at any time. Did he decide to enter your life again? Question of chance? No idea, but was happy. So we ended up finding again a night as any or none, when we wanted to go for a drink there, but it was too cold. And to frighten him, prefer to chat, catch up, jump on the minds and spread a little faith, it always appears as scarce these days, where we are surrounded by lost causes. (Here's where you come to tell me you're not a basket case, we do not really know what to do because you're scared and ask me what to do with life and concluded that the best, for now, is to meet tomorrow and drink coffee or tea, not to tempt tachycardia again and maybe fix a couple of jobs and fix the life from the balcony of your apartment).
was so good to meet again this Saturday night, when there is so much to do, but best left for tomorrow, when you leave a little sunshine, when I feel like fetching orange patio, drinking wine and in the first autumn university we sang in the car and died of grief but we laugh at ourselves, and innocent by shattered. They were good these days, when you gave me the plant, when smoked with lack of control, when we told stories of terror on the beach. Good was the appearance of your landline (which, incidentally, I do not know when to put you, because I'm out of minutes on the phone so much that I'm calling to know about your life, or to send threatening messages like "do not" because I guess in the distance). Convinced me to go see Mary. (You'll probably ask you to accompany me to see if you spread the desire that someone other than myself, I read the future). Things have gotten so good this Saturday night, when we could be doing anything different, rather than talk and meet again. But no. Random things I repeat not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment