Monday, September 10, 2007

Brazilian Keratin Treatments In Columbus, Oh



The imminent arrival of Benjamin has troubled us. The cell phone on all night waiting for the call signaling that it's Aunt Sophie, the child takes after his mother, they're happy, we leave shortly for the celebration at the hospital in Santa Rosa Av Matta, I He reminded the strange circumstances that have been coming to the world my friends, my dear and me. Product irregularities, wrong calculations, the chances, we appeared to (over) populate a hostile world, a city growing dark, a house increasingly employed. With Jen are convinced that motherhood is not ours and, finally, our wandering life responds to fear of the enormous responsibility that means bringing a baby into the world and fear to undo the worst traumas and pains. We are daughters of bystanders, who occasionally wander through the house, and mothers who have had to deal with the fact of being alone most of the time. For better or for worse, the father figure seems a phantom penalty and pull their feet when sleeping, bothering other week. I think Benjamin and Pamela that, given the same stubborn hazards, must raise her child with a parent who is not what would be expected and, under the logic of "is what you get" you must manage a lot like other women as our mothers, aunts, neighbors and grandmothers. Nothing new, small.
the weekend I went to the beach. Amir went for a walk with and visited our old home in El Quisco. Yours, and fenced with alarm, looking straight into the sea. My grandfather's, where I spent most of my childhood, he looked worn, a horrible color and looked nothing like the huge house they went every summer until I was twelve and I had a garden full of limes, cardinals and peaches. In this house once almost suffered a couple of accidents. My brother almost swallows the earth - in a completely literal sense - and I almost drowned in the pool. On both occasions my father saved us. I looked at the house with nostalgia and remembered the photos I found over time, old socks, yellow socks. We were happy. Quite happy. Then I realized the errors we have made, lack of forgiveness, impossible to forget, pride and pain brought us over time. I do not know what would have preferred time is right: the passer or the absence of my father. I think
Pamela and Benjamin and the horde of aunts who just want to give love and to avoid under all circumstances to suffer, you feel alone, you do not think is important or it was a mistake. A Benjamin hopefully with open arms and a mountain of love just to be happy. For your memories, when you have our twenties, are full of good times and values \u200b\u200bthe effort and love of his little mother, his aunt is not going to take your eyes off of her young Grandma and friends in Sofia you see in this small opportunity to slowly claimed the possibility of meeting girls who believed that love could be and that we could design our own families without pay the penalties upon us. I like you, Jen, and I share your words say more than I think the same. We hope to Benjamin because he will change the life of one of our best friends, because you've been dreaming about for nine months and excited because he has called for us to recognize the face of little Benjamin on the computer screen and it has its mouth, according to us and, finally, the love of a lot of women for he will not be a bystander more at home, but will be the most important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment