Saturday, March 26, 2011

Unlocked Games School

reading" Master of souls "of Irene Némirovsky.

Magnificent novel of the Russian Jewish author who lives in France. The edition I read in Salamandra, 2009, 221 pages, between 25 and 28 July 2009. Emphasize the following paragraphs:

p. 22 .- We have no family, I say to the hat nun takes care of me. No one cares. No one will rejoice the birth of our son. Nobody mourned the death of another. She listens to me. But I do not understand.

p. 100 .- He felt a peculiar calm that takes over the soul at some point in life when we glimpse the destiny, lucky or unlucky, for which we were created and we seem to hear a secret internal warning . The die is cast. Close your eyes and wait. Laissez-faire.

p. 131 .- When the past comes back inthe life of a man, he never does with the features of a single face, accompanying the procession of friends, love, remorse forgotten.

p. 158 .- In me lives a whole race of starving yet not satisfied, you never will. I'll never get enough heat. I will never feel safe enough, respected enough, loved enough, Clara. There is nothing more terrible than no money. Nothing is more hateful, more shameful, more qu ela irremediable poverty. test

0 comments:

Post a Comment