Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Filmes En Espanol Gratis

Reading "Morning Sadness" by Francoise Sagan

groundbreaking novel when it was published in the 50's and their author was 17. I read in an edition of Orbis SA 1997 with 179 pages, between 4 and 6 August 2009. I note the following passages:

Page 13 .- In this strange feeling which tedium, whose sweetness haunts me, I hesitate to give your name, beautiful name of sadness serious. It's a feeling so complete, so agoista, that almost makes me ashamed, when the sadness has always seemed honorable.

Pag 81 .- And suddenly the few days I altered enough to force to meditate, to pay attention in my life. He suffered all the horrors of introspection without, however, reconciled with myself.

p. 163 .- It's funny how fate is pleased to choose to embody it faces worthless or mediocre.

p. 177 .- I thought I just got me and I just I have you, we're alone and miserable, and for the first time, I cried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment