Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How Long Should I Drink Superpump 250

Morning in Montgrony, Pol Roca Ninotets chains 8a + / 8b

No, I climbed, at times it still hurts ankle, but could not stay at home, so that the proposed Pol Met and it seemed good "we Montgrony " and me looks perfect so I said, sure we'll be alone, quiet, and it's been a couple of climbers and solitude all day.
So with your foot as I have I have to devote to Jumar all day and take pictures of my two friends and the way the video recording of the great chain of my ward Pol Roca.
Once you have warmed the two decide to each get their draft day, Met in The debauchery the 8th and Pol Ninotets 8a + / 8b, as it can not be otherwise mounted Pol both ways and it has heated up leftovers, the warming has been his third attempt at the track, so I prepare all the stall, objectives in the holster, and come shoot, and Pol tells me, "do not think I hit the next exit, I need to qualify a step", well as I know is that it can not be entirely true, so Met him and says the fight starts, passes the entire sequence of The debauchery and start the link with Ninotets , goes fast and safe to me to pull my foot photos and remind here and there, begins the section tense and the mood of Met and mine do not stop, so on to the penultimate film of the track, where the happy face reflects the photo, saying only that his chain had First 8a + / 8b in only four attempts.
Euphoria and joy, when I started to train passed Pol tough times, but fun, he is stubborn and I even more so with a tug of war we have narrowed this friendship that we have more than coach and climbing Today was a special day chained to see how his dream and how, so after playing video session in which we could record the rise in sections, but this is handled by the Met.
Then came the turn of the Met, it hangs once and killed at will The debauchery that has already proven on a previous occasion, so good, I'm up at the meeting I just came from and leave Jumar free section not to disturb him prey saving the penultimate frame is pulled but not caught, decide to go.
Met faces his last attempt of the day, although not yet known, via fleet, moves and let me make mine, between Pol and I encourage you, I turn to run until meeting, I fixed that just skipped the last dam, a flash tells me remind you that the plate, no, I said before that the leap, and it was to death, the body works well under pressure, so it skips, does not think, pulled the plane, catches it, is again left to shoot with three toes, arches, we encourage you ever cry over my position I can be labeled with saving the dam toe, pulled desperately, his right hand touches the prey, it glides over and end at the edge where it spit out a small strip in the blink of an eye, I've been flying below the collapse Met,, head first, then came out from under his back, with the rope between legs, until it has stabilized.
By lowering the floor, I could not believe the flight of about 8 meters had gone, we laughed a lot, still shaking her legs, has been a point of linking his first eighth of climbing, fighting like a madman, pushing the fear and just focus on climbing, has been an attempt to track epic, I'm sure soon I will delight in the chain.
This is a very enjoyable day we spent the Montgrony , video soon, congratulations to Met Pol Roca and so little that remains now, is to play.








0 comments:

Post a Comment